The Vision2Watch Touch Foil is a clear laminated and lightweight plastic foil that can be applied to virtually any display screen or non-metallic surface to make it touch interactive.
How does a Touch Foil work?
The Vision2Watch Touch Foil uses unique projected capacitance technology. It comprises of a clear laminated plastic foil with an embedded mega-thin XY grid of sensing wires leading to a controller.
The Touch Foil is attached to a non-metallic substrate and when this substrate is touched the capacitance changes. This change is detected by the controller calculating the X and Y co-ordinates which are then communicated to your computer and your interactive software application.
The Touch Foil
• Easy to set up and apply to any non-metallic material
• Fits flush with glass
• Sizes available up to 167 inch (diagonal)
• External lighting not a factor
• All components safely concealed and protected
• Works with gloves or when wet
• Works on curved surfaces
What can a Touch Foil do for you?
The touch foil is ideal for upgrading existing through-window rear projection or LCD displays to create a through-window touch experience. There are no external components required with the Vision2Watch Interactive Display so the installation is completely safe behind the window. So you don't need to worry about people damaging the system. It is designed to grab and hold the attention of potential customers.
Your store no longer needs to be open to provide information to your clientele, all they need to do is visit your store and interact with your storefront window.
The Touch Foils:
• Are for sale and rent.
• 24/7 Interaction with your customers.
• A real Eye-catcher.
• Thin and Flexible material.
• Small, so it doesn't require a lot of space.
• Easy to install in almost every window.